The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Zoo!



Off for our first trip to the Zoo today. Granny, Grumpy, Nana, Pa, Nana June, Aunty Suzie, Uncle Richard, Tristan, Cooper & Rohan came along for the ride too. We had a great day! I don't think Atti stopped smiling once! Apologies in advance that I haven't posted too many photos of the actual animals ... I guess I was far too interested in the boys reaction to them than the animals themselves.

Atti's favourites (of which there were many) included the elephants, the lions ("big noise, go roarrrrr"), the monkeys, seals, pygmy hippo and of course the giraffes. I really don't know why I bothered to bring the stroller at all as he didn't sit in for the entire time we were there. In fact it really was hard getting any of the boys to sit still!

We had a lunch break next to the Macaws and were all treated to chocolate cup cakes with individual candles so that we could once again break into song and celebrate Atti's birth. We can't wait to do the Zoo again sometime soon. Atti had an absolutely awesome day and there was so much that we didn't get to see. Thanks to everyone for tagging along and making it an extra special day.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home