The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Both Atti and Justin have been sick lately with chest infections so Atti and I have been confined to the house for the good part of a week. As a result things have been getting a bit 'play school' with me desperately trying to think of arts and crafts activities to keep him amused. Our first masterpiece was a spider that we fashioned out of an egg carton and some pipe cleaners followed by the piece de resistance ... Mailbox!

Atti loves him and has been putting postcards inside so he has an excuse to sing the letter song just like in Blues Clues ... me thinks the boy is slightly obsessed ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home