The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Brucey & Nemo!


Since Atticus is so Nemo obsessed at the moment (it's all we've been allowed to watch on TV for the past month) we decided that a trip to the Aquarium was on the cards. Granny & Grumpy agreed to tag along since they'd never been. Atticus was so excited and could have quite happily stayed there and watched the fishies all day (if only everyone had his boundless energy)!
The sharks we're definitely his favourites and although he was a little disappointed not to see a real Hammerhead Shark I think the plastic one Grumpy bought him in the gift shop will do him for the time being.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home