The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Father's Day

Father's Day this year just happened to coincide with Atti's first swimming class (what better way for the boys to bond)? After a bit of coaxing he quickly got back into the swing of things although we're really going to have to work on him lying on his back as he REALLY HATES that! He loves the water though and after the lesson was over he spent a further 30 minutes playing in the toddler pool ... not suprisingly his afternoon sleep was quite extensive!

Justin and I went to see Clerks 2 with Dad in the afternoon and unfortunately I have to admit we may have been better off seeing Snakes on a Plane! It did have it's moments but I was pretty disappointed on the whole.

Justin's presents from Atti included a fridge magnet with a photo of Atti and a hand print and a gorgeous home made tie. He was also lucky enough to score You Am I's latest so all in all I think he was a very happy Daddy.


1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Smiths from St. Louis, Missouri in the USA are happily watching Atticus and his family via this blog. Glad to see a current picture of Justin. He's done some growing since we knew him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home