The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, September 04, 2006

BG the 2nd!



YAY! The ultrasound results were all fine, there's only one in there and he/she is happy and very wriggly! Dates are fine two (sonographer thought I might be one or two days ahead of my prediction) so we're keeping the due date of the 16th of March 2007.

Justin, Atticus and I are VERY excited (and a bit relieved) and look forward to our next scan in the next couple of months when we get to find out the gender!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home