The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Pink Parcel!

Well I officially almost fell off the bed when we were told we had a 90-95% chance of having a girl today! That was definitely not what I expected to hear at all. It goes without saying that the entire family is over the moon and the purchasing of pink clothing has already begun!

The scan went well and everything is where it's supposed to be and all in the right proportions. My dates are pretty much perfect so we should be able to meet her by early March.

Atti is so excited!!! He told me from the beginning I was having a girl ... I should have listened to his psychic predictions ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home