The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, October 06, 2006

A trip to the dentist

I can't begin to describe how nervous I was taking Theo to the Vet today to have his teeth fixed. The thought of putting my 16 year old cat under a general anesthetic absolutely filled me with dread! Mercifully nothing went wrong and Theo is now at home with a bit of a sore gob but otherwise unscathed. Hopefully now his eating with pick up (along with his weight and his coat)!

Here's a pic of the man in question ... and one of Floyd just for Amy ;-)


1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Amoir said...

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOYD! CUTEOID! He's such a fine fella.....yes, yes, Daphne Zuniga & Theo are lovelyand all but FFFFFFFFFLLLOOOYYYDDDD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home