The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Atti's Childcare Xmas Party





Went to Atti's childcare Christmas party today at the Lilydale Lake and Atticus got to meet the jolly dude for the first time. He was very unsure and wanted Daddy to hold onto him when he went to collect his present but on the way home in the car informed me that Santa wasn't scary at all and was infact "a nice bloke".

Thought I'd also include a picture of the mobile we made this morning courtesy of Granny & Grumpy. This will be moving to Atti's new bedroom (which will hopefully be ready for him in a fortnight). Hopefully we'll be able to find somewhere "cat safe" to put it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home