The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, February 26, 2007

1 week to go ...


Well it's almost over and I can honestly say that I am well and truly over it! After all the scares I had with preterm labour in the end it seems that this little girl is going to be evicted by force after all.

Atti tells me that he's looking forward to meeting the baby so that "Mummy will be able to chase me" ... he may be a little disappointed initially I'm thinking ;-) I'm just super curious to meet this little pink parcel ... if she's anything like her Brother or Father I'll be a very lucky lady.

I'm no longer allowed to drive because of the SPD and the walls are slightly starting to close in as a result (and my buying of pink clothes online has reached fever pitch)!

If this photo is anything to go by then Atticus will be very helpful indeed in dressing the baby and styling her hair ... if I can wear hair clips then of course he can pull of clothing pegs? He tells me he's very 'beautiful' ... and he's correct!

I promise to endeavour to update this regularly in the future to keep everybody up to date with our family of four and if anyone has any suggestions on a change of name for the blog I'd be more than happy to hear it!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Good luck for the big day tomorrow Jools - can't wait to see the photos of your new little baby girl and hear all about it! Hope it all goes smoothly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home