The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

A bit of turbulence

Josephine had her six week check up on Tuesday and it's probably just as well that she's now on a schedule as far as her feeds go as she's put on over a kilogram in the past four weeks! She's now 4.65kgs.

The Maternal Health Child Nurse also picked up that she has a heart mumour and referred us to see our GP. Our GP confirmed this (even gave me a listen as it's quite obvious) and we're booked in to see a paeditrician about it on Tuesday. They suspect she may have a hole in there somewhere (which is a little on the terrifying side) and our GP suggested we head into the Royal Children's Hospital to get an echocardiogram and to find out for sure. Hopefully it's something that she'll grow out of but I'll certainly be breathing a huge sigh of relief when we find out exactly what's going on. Ignorance certainly isn't bliss in this case.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Hope Josie sorts herself out soon!!!! hugs to you all!! go check outmy scrapping blog - Ive tagged you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home