The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, April 13, 2007

The many faces of Justin ...

Like many men before him Justin used his annual leave to grow his first ever beard. The beard by itself would have been ok without the constant mutations it went through towards it's inevitable demise. Please feel free to vote for your favourite. It's now a memory ... not one I'd like to revisit again any time soon!







Please note that unfortunately it was the Mutton Chops look (last pic) that was captured forever in our Easter Sunday family photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home