The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Aidan!


It was Aidan's 3rd Birthday today (I still can't believe it either) and an enormous inflated Dora the Explorer jumping castle was certainly the highlight of the morning as far as Atticus was concerned. The birthday boy himself was uncharacteristically sombre and withdrawn ... perhaps it was all a bit too much? I know how you feel buddy ... I feel exactly the same about birthdays ;-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home