The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

5 Month Check Up

Josephine had her five month check up today (a bit early actually as she's not five months until Monday). She's only put on 264 grams in the past four weeks but the nurse isn't concerned as she looks healthy with lots of lovely rolls on her legs. I guess she's just not going to be a very big girl (and looking at her parents I'm not at all surprised)!

We've been suffering some sleep deprivation here of late as Atticus has taken it upon himself to sleep with us every night ... it's been going on for a couple of weeks now and we really have to get tough with it ... but we're just so tired! Josie's been waking up and needing settling and it's really starting to do my head in. I can't think straight I'm so tired lately ... so Atticus gets to sleep in our bed a bit longer.

Looks like Josie's starting to get her first tooth (could explain the night waking). It's really sad how quickly the time flies the second time around. It almost makes me think we should have a third ... that's until I remember just how tired I am ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home