The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A day at home

Had an outing to a girlfriend's house this morning so Atti's pretty tired and it's cold and miserable outside so we've spent the afternoon making sea creatures out of balloons (Atti's choice of course). I'm just grateful he didn't ask me to make balloon dinosaurs but I guess that's probably next week. If you watch the video footage and are confused by Atti's constant reference to "Fishy Bots" it's to do with Justin introducing him to the "Dino-bots" from the transformers boxset he bought last week. Remind me again how many children I have?







Thanks to Amy for the gorgeous outfit Josephine is wearing. I called it a bunny suit but Atti was quick to correct me stating that she is in fact a lamb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home