The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Atti!

In no particular order, here's a whole heap of pics taken from Atti's Birthday party today.

Atti had a party at McDonald's this year due to our lack of yard space (14 kids high on sugar in my lounge room ... I think not)! He had an absolute blast and I think he might now own more dinosaurs than any other toddler on the planet!

After the party (and a well deserved/required nap) Nana, Pa, Nana June, Poppa Max and Uncle Andrew came to visit to present him with yet more presents, we had a bit of dinner and the mandatory mud cake and then collapsed into bed only to awaken bright and early the next day to do the Aquarium as promised.

The weekend was well and truly an "Atti Fest" and we wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

PS - Please watch this space as I'm planning to upload some video footage of the big day when I get around to editing it.











1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Too Cute!! Haooy Birthday atticus :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home