The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Had Josie's weigh in today and she's only put on 206 grams since last visit which means that she's no longer considered 'stalled' and is now officially on the decline. The MCHN doesn't understand why as it appears my milk supply has picked up considerably but for whatever reason Josie just isn't putting on enough weight. To make matters worse she won't take the bottle so we can't even attempt to fatten her up with formula.

She has another appoitnment in a months time and if the situation is still the same then we may have to consider starting solids early. I am not happy. Can't help feeling that I've failed her somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home