The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yay for me!

I've lost 10 kgs in 7 weeks! Quite a few more to go though unfortunately :(

If you're thinking I'm going to post a pic of the results you're dreaming ... perhaps when I've lost another five ;-)

In the meantime here's one of my two girls kicking back.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Steph said...

I can beat that :) 17.8kgs in 10 weeks YAY for me - I've got pics on my blog :)

cant believe how big the kiddiewinks are getting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home