The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Aidan's First Birthday

Atticus, Justin and I were lucky enough to be invited along to attend Aidan's first Birthday party on Saturday. Atti was a very grumpy little guy most of the day but we were able to bribe him into smiling some of the time (especially with the help of fairy bread and chocolate freddos)! Here's a pic of Atticus, Aidan, Jackson & Ashton in the ball pit. Thanks for inviting us along Mel and if you need any help finishing off any of the left overs, you know where to find us ;-)



Aidans Party Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home