The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Play date with Mel & Aidan

Had Mel & Aidan over for lunchies today. It was great to see the boys finally starting to interact with each other. I've told Atti that he needs to make good friends with Aidan as at the rate he's growing I'm sure he'll be a useful asset to have in the future. His only personal body guard ;-) Seriously though, Aidan is the most affectionate and adorable kid and I hope the boys become fast friends.



The A Team: Atti & Aidan Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home