The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Celebration

For Easter this year we had both sets of Grands over for some hot cross buns and general frivolity. I've attached some pic's from the day. Atti had his first piece of chocolate and as a result nothing wrapped in brightly coloured foil will ever be safe in our house again!! He was a HUGE fan ... certainly takes after his Daddy.


The Atti Bunny Posted by Hello


Just as well I have so many toothy pegs ... I'll be using them soon to devourer even more chocolate! Posted by Hello


Now you can see the family resemblance can't you? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home