The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Attiphant

Here's some pic's Justin and I took on the weekend of Atticus in Bennett's Elephant suit (thanks Steph)! He really wasn't too happy being in it as it was a bit of a warm arvo so I think we'll give it another go when the weather cools down a bit.


The Attiphant Posted by Hello


Attiphant 2 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jools

Love the "Attiphant" who made the costume? Great website as well.

Love Kelly and Finn

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jools said...

Thanks Kelly!

It is the cutest isn't it? The suit is on loan from Steph & Bennett (thanks Steph) and I believe that she got it off Ebay. I think it originally came from the USA but I could be wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home