The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

My very first Mother's Day!

Atti kindly asked Daddy to pick him up a few items from Lush for me (hopefully not because he thinks I'm stinky) and Justin got me some lovely irises. Then it was off to the pancake parlour with David, Dianne and Andrew for some quality pancakes for brekkie.



Mummy & Atti watching the pancake parlour clock. Posted by Hello


Atti & Uncle Andy Posted by Hello


In the afternoon we visited my folks in Healesville and as luck would have it Richard and Suzie were also there with Tristan, Cooper & Rohan and my Grandmother to boot so a good play session was had by all. If only scary Uncle Justin would stop looking at Tristan and making him cry!




A room full of babies! Posted by Hello


More babies Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jools said...

Awwww ... thank you luffly lady .. but youse is the prettiest!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look FATASTIC!!!! He is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how much he has grown!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos... Sorry i havent had time to e-mail but work has been so busy blah blah blah. Your hair looks fantatsic :0) This is my mobile number we should soooo catch up 0438 358 187

 

Post a Comment

<< Home