The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, May 20, 2005

Play Date with Sharon, Amey, Kelly & Finn

Had an afternoon tea today with Sharon, Amey, Kelly & Finn. Finn is 9 weeks old and I swear that Atticus was NEVER that small!! It's enough to make one VERY clucky! Amey had a great time giving Daphne a run for her money and Finn did a fair bit of sleeping and even blessed me with some gorgeous toothless smiles. Thanks for visiting ladies and I look forward to doing it again soon!



Amey Posted by Hello


Kelly & Finn Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home