The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Play Date with Amelia

Today Atticus had a play date with the lovely Amelia and seemed to enjoy her company quite a bit! There was lots of smiling and giggling and Amelia thought that the cats were very amusing and good for playing chasey with. Amelia's Mum Monica was nice enough to bring me a packet of "Jules" biscuits and even though the spelling was incorrect the biscuits themselves were quite tasty ;-) Thanks for visiting Monica & Amelia and Atticus and I look forward to seeing you both again soon!


Atticus & Amelia Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe 'Jules' biscuits. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home