The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Mother/Baby Program


I've decided to enlist the help of some professionals! Atticus and I be staying in at Mitcham Private for a week to attend the Mother/Baby program. The program is designed to assist mothers with settling/sleep issues as well as providing a bit of a break. I'm not sure when this will be exactly (I've been told to expect a four to six week wait) but hopefully it'll be soon as although the thought of leaving my family and staying with a bunch of strangers does scare me the thought of having to continue on in the way that I have been absolutely terrifies me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home