The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Pediatrician

Took Atticus to see the pediatrician today (Dr Cutting) who was conveniently located in Lilydale. He agreed that all symptoms pointed to silent reflux and he's prescribed Losec for Atti until he grows out it. I also have to cut dairy foods out of my diet just in case his troubles are allergy related (how am I ever going to survive with chocolate milk shakes)? Anyway, it's so good to actually know what is wrong with Atti and that it's not just me. If one more person had told me that "all babies cry" I would have gone postal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home