The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, September 24, 2004

Dee Day!


Dee has thankfully offered her assistance this evening with Atti so is staying over and helping me turn the little mans frown upside down (well that's the theory anyway). I swear that Atticus knows Justin is missing and is actually pining for him because he's turned into a miserable mess of a child ever since Justin left.

Dee brought me a Bertie Beetle show bag (as she was working at the show earlier in the week) and a "My first showbag" for Atti. It contained a cup and a spinny toy thingy and a bib and some utensils. He really is one spoilt baby! Just over three months old and already a showbag!

Unfortunately Dee had as much luck as I did trying to get Atti to stop crying and I'm starting to think that something really might be wrong with him. I know, I know ... all babies cry ... but they don't cry like this! I might look into taking him to see a paedeatrition in the near future if things don't improve. All he does is scream! I'm so exhausted ... but Justin's home tomorrow night ... thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home