The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, September 20, 2004

Justin's gone to Sydney for a training course for the week ... I'm not happy! He's been with IBM five years and has never gone anywhere and now suddenly just when we've got a three month old he's going away. I've teed up some support from various friends and family but nothing really beats having Justin home. My main issue is that my back's not what it used to be since I had Atti and it hurts me to bath him ... I guess the worst case scenario would be a very stinky baby when Daddy comes home? This is also the longest time that Justin and I have ever been apart before (the previous record holder being the night I had surgery last year and had to stay in hospital overnight). I know, we're big sooks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home