The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Justin's First Fathers Day

This picture was taken on Father's Day 2004 just before Justin headed out for some brekkie with his son. Atticus only presented Justin with a copy of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection which I'm sure the boys will spend hours of quality time watching together.

I headed off in the other direction to watch Before Sunset with my good friend Ash so that the boys could have some quality time together ... and I could have some quality time away from them ;-)


Father's Day 2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home