The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, August 26, 2004

So close ...


Atti almost rolled from his back onto his tummy today (nappy on and all). We'll have to increase the incidences of nappy free time to see if this makes any difference. What a clever boy!

Here's the first pic of Atti that we've managed to capture of him smiling so far. It's a bit blurry (as he won't stop squirming) but it's undeniable that he's grinning (well as much as one can grin without teeth)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home