The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

MCHN 8 week appointment & Immunisations

Weight: 5014gms (48% percentile average)
Height: 55cms
Head circumference: 38.7cms

Took Atticus to the Doc tonight for his two month injections and it was HORRIBLE! He absolutely squealed (and then I burst into tears)!! After we had both finally calmed down the Doc informs us that there is still another needle to go so I think he'll be better off if his Dad takes him in future! He was over it in a minute though and slept from 11.30pm to 6am and then from 7.00am to 11am and now he's back to his normal two hourly feed self.

I always thought that when I had kids that my social life would be over and strangely I've never been so busy in all my life! We're going to have a devonshire tea in the dandenongs for Justin's Mums Birthday on Saturday and after that I have quite a bit of shopping to do. Sunday we have a friend popping over to check out Atticus for the first time and after that I'm off to see my three nephews ... I'm exhausted just thinking about it! How I long for a quiet night in with a pizza and a couple of cold coronas with lime slices! Bliss :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home