The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Shopping Trip

Justin and I took Atticus to Knox City today and did our first feed and change in public. It's amazing how much crap you have to pack into the car to accomplish this! When Atti got hungry Justin dropped me off at the parents room in Myer and came to collect me about half an hour later. Atticus refused to go back to sleep after that ... I guess there was just too much to see! He didn't cry, just laid back and stared at all the lights and colours. He's so well behaved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home