The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, July 09, 2004

Mothers Group

Atti and I attended our first Mother's Group meeting today. He was very well behaved and slept through most of the proceedings. I seemed to be the oldest Mum in the room with the average age in the early twenties and I really didn't feel that I fit in at all. I'll give it another go next week but I'm starting to think that I can live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home