The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, June 21, 2004

Welcome Home!

Arrived home from hospital this morning. I don't think we drove faster than 20 kph the whole trip home we were so nervous! After we'd unpacked the baby and put him to bed we were a little bit of a loss at what to do next ... it's quite scary being home alone with a newborn ... I mean what if we break him?!

Atti will be sleeping in Justin and Andrew's old bassinet for the next couple of months. It's great because it's on wheels so we can roll him back and forth over the tiles to sooth him and we can take in around the house with us wherever we go. He'll be in our room until he outgrows the bassinet and then we'll have to room him into the cot.

This is very convenient for me as it's the middle of winter and I don't fancy the constant trips back and forth to the nursery in the middle of the night much. The cats aren't at all pleased unfortunately as it means not only did we leave them alone for a week but when we did finally return we locked them out of our room! Hopefully this won't influence their feelings towards Atti.

I'm so relieved to be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home