The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Atticus Maxwell Graham

I was born Wednesday the 16th of June 2004 at 8.33am, at Waverley Private Hospital. I weighed in at 6 lb 11 oz (or 3.03 kg for the metrically inclined). I have quite a mop of sandy blond hair (Mum's is actually dyed black: if I'm not supposed to be telling people that I'll just stick to the fact that I was actually was born yesterday as my excuse). I'm very healthy and Mum's doing well. I've been feeding OK and Dad's changed a few of my nappies already (I'd do it myself but those things are gross).


Straight out of the oven Posted by Picasa


Pleased to meet you Daddy Posted by Picasa


Sleeping angel Posted by Picasa


Introducing the Graham Family Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home