The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, June 25, 2004

Atti's first joy ride

Justin and I decided to have a go at taking Atticus out of the house today. After quite a lot of preparation (and very slow and nervous driving) we finally managed to get out the door to visit Nana. Atticus was very well behaved and if not for all the extra padding provided by his matinee jacket I think he would have slipped right out of the carseat he's so tiny.


Atti's first car trip
Posted by Picasa


Don't think there's much chance he'll be getting cold!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home