The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, July 25, 2004

All Smiles

Although I have no photographs to prove it yet, it's a fact that Atticus started smiling today (I know it's hard to believe from the stern looks I'm getting below)! Justin and I are thrilled ... those gorgeous gums make the sleepness nights worth every second.

In other news Atti's had a horrible cold for the past couple of days. Justin and I have invested in a vapouriser for him (that looks more like a spaceship) and it's extremely effective in removing the wall paper from the wall if nothing else.


Atticus contemplates his Mummy ... is that mild concern or just plain disapproval that I can read in his furrowed brow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home