The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, October 15, 2004

Justin and I have decided to hire a hammock for Atticus in the hopes that the rocking motion with soothe him and assist with his sleeping. The lady from RISA (Glenda) swears by them and right now I think we'd try just about anything anyway. He's only sleeping for 30 minutes at a time before demanding to be picked up and fed and he's obviously over tired. I'm trying to do everything in my power to make things better for him but I'm having real dramas with elevating his bed. I bought a bed wedge from clark rubber and although the level of elevation is perfect I keep finding him lying sideways in the cot with his head resting against the side! I have terrible visions of finding him underneath the bedding and am starting to think I'll forego blankets completely until I've got this issue sorted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home