The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Thank you to Granny Smith for the many hours dedicated to knitting this outfit for Atticus. It's such a shame that by the time he fit into it a heat wave was upon us!

We've started Atti on his Losec and let me tell you it's quite 'interesting' trying to get a tablet into a baby! We've tried dissolving it in water and breast milk but he wasn't at all keen on either of those but we've finally found success with pear juice. I figure it can't really be that naughty to give it to him since it's supposed to be the first solid that we try anyway and it guarantees that Atti will drink every last drop. No noticeable improvement yet but fingers crossed that it's just around the corner.


Jester Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home