The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Birthday Boy!!!

My baby turned one today!! He's now officially a little boy!

Justin has this week off so we went to the pancake parlour for lunchies and then chased some balls around Ambers Playhouse for an hour or so before heading home to open the remainder of Atti's pressies.

Thank you to Ella & Mel for the special handmade wrapping paper than you guys used. Justin was such a big fan of it he's stuck it over the top of my Van Gogh!


This table rocks! Posted by Hello


Tasty Pancakes
Posted by Hello


Better than a Van Gogh
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home