The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Atti's Birthday Party

Here are some of the many highlights from Atticus' Birthday Party. As you can see chocolate crackles were the trend of the day (thanks Bennett) and lots of fun (and fairy bread) was had by all! Thanks to everybody who came along to help us celebrate and to those who couldn't make it, we hope to catch up with you soon!



We love chocolate crackles!!
Posted by Hello


Atti's Birthday Cake
Posted by Hello


The three of us
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home