The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

Now I've been saying since she arrived that she's Daddy's little girl and the following just confirms it.

It's become apparent over the past couple of weeks that Josie's eyes are a bit on the wonky side. After three GP's told me that there was nothing to worry about and that she was absolutely fine I finally got a referral to see an ophthalmologist who informed us that not one but both of her eyes are turned and that she's also extremely long sighted. The first step is glasses (which we pick up on Tuesday afternoon) and in the future some surgery to correct the problem. Poor little thing.

PS - If anyone has any advice on how to keep glasses on a six month old baby with a three year old brother in close proximity I'd love to hear it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home