The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

GOAL!


Ok, this is a bit scary to post! Here's a couple of pics for you. One is me 18.5kgs heavier when Josie was two months old and the other one was taken this morning. See if you can tell which one is which ;-)

A special shout out to my best friend Melissa who was the inspiration behind this transformation!

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Steph said...

top work lovey :)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Steph said...

check out my blog - Ive tagged you :)

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin good Jools...well done.

Now what about MR Graham, hmmm?

ps. will write soon!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Well done, you're an inspiration! Looking great!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look great!!!!

when the pics are close together u think my god what an achievement!!!

ur bringing sexy back!

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home