The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Solids

Atti's recently started rolling over onto his tummy at night and waking himself up ... he doesn't know how to roll back the other way yet so it seem like we're endlessly going back and forth into the nursery to sort him out! Hopefully he'll work it out soon! We used to wrap Atticus too until he started rolling. One night he just started and I found him on his tummy but still wrapped so he couldn't roll back or push himself up with his arms so he was face down and very angry! We had to give the wrap the flick then. It only took a couple of days for him to settle down again ... at first I thought that without a wrap and with the rolling that our good sleeper was gone forever but he's learnt that he can roll back and to sleep on his tummy and it's all good again. It's just different ... every time I think I have it all under control he goes and moves the goal posts! That's what keeps it interesting I guess?!

He started solids yesterday (rice cereal mixed with pears) and he's quite a fan! I'd heard lots of stories about babies not liking rice cereal so I expected it to come back out at me but he thought it was quite tasty!



Bit unsure about having solids for the first time Posted by Hello


This pureed pear isn't too bad! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home