The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Love at first sight?


Today Atticus and I were fortunate enough to meet up with the fabulous Amy & Aurora. Aurora and Atti (or the A Team as I like to call them) both share a love of the tasty Mr Buggada and seemed to hit it off pretty well (believe me it's bewilderment not fear in his eyes). Looking forward to many more catch ups of the binge variety and watching the little ones becoming fast friends/future soul mates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home