The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Atti took a nose dive a couple of days ago ... not sure what's going on but I hope it's only a temporary set back. He now goes all shy too whenever anyone other than his father or me are around and stops talking ... weird. Atti also still screams in the car and won't sit in the pram unless it's moving (which makes meeting friends for coffee a bit hard). I know I'm becoming really house bound and inflexible but it's just not worth it if I'm not. Hopefully I'll be going to sleep school in the next couple of weeks and they'll be able to shed some light on the situation. Here's some pics of Atti in his Jolly Jumper (Mum & Dad got it for him as an early Xmas pressie) I think it's a winner!


Not quite sure ...
Posted by Picasa


This IS a jolly jumper!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home