The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Atti's First Christmas

We had a HUGE day on Christmas this year with Atticus receiving a record amount of presents and having more fun eating the wrapping paper than playing with the actual presents themselves! We spent a quiet breakfast together before heading over to Justin's folks for a lunch time feast and a morning full of present opening, binge eating and extensive photo taking. Atti was a tad bit on the tired side my the time we got him home but after an afternoon nap was all too happy to get back into the swing of things by the time my parents arrived for dinner. I can't wait for next year!



Atti's First Christmas Posted by Hello


Presents are very tasty! Posted by Hello


Christmas Lunch Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home