The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Atti & Aurora getting the band together


Atti & Aurora starting up the band Posted by Hello


Aurora losing momentum ... and control of gravity! Posted by Hello


Aurora! You're so hilarious! Posted by Hello

Amy, Grant & Aurora came over this evening for a night of Indian take out and Hell Boy on DVD! The little ones are so gorgeous together.

A damn fine time was had by all but unfortunately we didn't make it all the way through the flick as Miss Rora was a bit put out at not being put in her own bed for sleepys.

Looking forward to many a night like this to come. Amy & Grant are our sort of folk (comic nerds) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home