The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Coolabindi Orientation

Atticus and I did orientation at his child care centre today. He's going to be going in one day a week (Wednesdays) to give me a bit of a rest (and a chance to catch up on the housework)! He seemed fine and the girl (Tammy) was really nice so hopefully it won't be too much of a painful experience. I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself without him though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home