The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Time out for naughty kids




Don't even say it ... I know it's been a ridiculously long time between posts ... but my Facebook photo albums are impressive I promise you ;-)

We've been having some cat issues of late so we borrowed a crate to try and have both Floyd and Daphne in the same room as each other without blood being spilt. It didn't work so well for the cats but the kids love it! Josie and Atti have been known to spend a solid hour or two locking themselves in and out of 'jail' and posting toys in and then retrieving them ... it really was a shame to return it to the vet yesterday. Perhaps if they're good we'll get them one for Christmas ... or if they're especially naughty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home